Apple IIe 3.2-inch Emulator PREORDER
The 3.2 Emu is a complete Apple IIe system with a 3.2 inch LCD screen. Runs floppy or hard disk images from a micro SD card and connects to a USB keyboard.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
NOTE: This is a preorder! The emulators are arriving in 4-6 weeks.
This is the Apple IIe 3.2 inch Emulator board from Mfa2 Workshop. The 3.2 Emu is a complete Apple IIe system on a single board.
Purchase a case for your emulator on 8bittees.
- Emulates a 128k enhanced Apple IIe.
- Bright 3.2″ LCD screen.
- Supports floppy disk images in DSK, PO.
- Supports hard drive, 400K, and 800K, 1.4Mb images in PO, HDV and 2MG format.
- On-screen menu for selecting disk images.
- Supports SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards (Fat16/Fat32 file format). SD card not included.
- Micro USB port for power (3.7-5V) and battery charging. Battery not included.
- Regular USB port for a USB wired or wireless keyboard.
- Integrated speaker.
- Apple IIe emulator with built-in speaker.
- JST GH battery connector plug. Due to shipping restrictions, a battery is not included.
- USB keyboard (wireless or wired)
- 3.7V – 5V charger with micro USB plug
- (Optional) 3.7V Lithium battery. Suggested battery: Lipo 3.7V battery #303450, which is 50mm x 34mm x 3.0mm and supplies 500mAh (approximately 3 hours of use).
- (Optional) Soldering iron. Since most lithium batteries come with a JST PH (2mm) plug, you will need to desolder the PH plug and solder on the supplied JST GH (1.25mm) plug.
On-Screen Menu: Copy the “config.dat” file (in the ZIP file above) onto the root directory of your micro SD card. After boot, press F1 to enter the Menu.
Simulated Joypad: Press F2 on your keyboard. Joypad emulation uses the arrow keys for movement and ctrl/shift for buttons.
Update the built-in disk image: After booting your desired disk image, press F1, then F2, then Ctrl+Alt+Del.
Reflash the Firmware (only if necessary)
- Download the above ZIP file and unzip it.
- Copy the “apple2.bin” file onto the root directory of your micro SD card.
- After boot, press F1 to enter the Menu.
- Press F2 and then press F3.
- Finally, press ctrl-alt-del to start upgrade.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 1 in|
wDrive only (Apple IIc and IIGS), wDrive plus SoftSP card (Apple II, II+, IIe)