Apple II II+ IIe MultiROM Card
The MultiROM card provides 7 user-selectable boot ROMs, plus Applesoft and Integer BASIC, for any Apple II, II+, or IIe (original or enhanced).
Turn your Apple II, II+, or IIe into a multi-ROM machine with the MultiROM card, designed and assembled by David Mutimer. We’ve imported these cards all the way from Australia, and are offering them at David’s standard price of $45 plus shipping.
The MultiROM card contains the following ROMs, selectable using DIP switches:
- Applesoft BASIC
- Integer BASIC – no need for a separate language card or DOS 3.3 disk!
- Autostart ROM – bypasses the motherboard ROM, also allows booting Smartport devices on an Apple II+
- Monitor – dumps you straight into the monitor, as if you had an original Apple II from 1977
- Diagnostic – custom ROM written by David that does extensive RAM tests and tests keys
- LockBuster – this is the old hacker ROM
- CPM Boot – bypasses BASIC and boots into CPM (Note: this does not include Z80 emulation – you would still need a Z80 Softcard)
- Freeze V2 – another old hacker ROM
- Motherboard – bypasses the MultiROM’s F8 ROM, but still uses the MultiROM’s BASIC (useful for an Apple IIe)
The card also has a quick toggle switch that enables or disables the card on-the-fly, which is especially useful with the debugging ROMs.
The MultiROM can be installed in any available slot.
Note: the MultiROM is not compatible with the Apple IIGS.
Note: Due to high demand, there is a limit of one per customer.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 1 in|
Programmer's Aid (D0), Watson (D0) + Inspector (D8)