A2io Apple II Wireless Game Controller Receiver
The A2io is a receiver that connects your Apple II (via your mobile device) to a wireless controller such as the PS4, Xbox, Apple Pencil, or Galaxy S-Pen.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Apple II Wireless Game Controller Receiver
The A2io from CraftyMech is a Bluetooth game port receiver for your Apple II computer. When combined with a mobile device (iOS/Android), you can connect your Apple II to a modern wireless game controller such as an 8BitDo, PS4, or Xbox One S. Or use your Apple Pencil or Galaxy S-Pen as a virtual tablet for your Apple II art program.
The free iOS/Android app converts the game controller controls into either analog (for the thumb stick) or digital (game pad) signals and supports two buttons. The app includes calibration sliders that mimic the physical sliders on old analog joysticks. The app also lets you directly control a virtual paddle or drawing tablet without requiring a game controller. It even includes a “tilt” mode for playing games like Marble Madness!
Take control with the A2io
Setup is just a few quick steps:
- Plug the receiver into your Apple II game port
- Download and install the app on your iOS/Android device
- Connect your wireless controller to your iOS/Android device
- Fire up your Apple II and click Connect on the A2io app. You’re ready to go!
- Apple II or II+ (with 16-to-9-pin gameport adaptor – not included)
- Apple IIe, IIc, IIgs
- Any Apple II-compatible clone with a 9-pin gameport
- iOS 13+, Android 9+
- GameSir T4 Pro (as featured in the video below!)
- 8BitDo N30 Pro
- 8BitDO SN30 Pro+
- 8BitDo SN30
- PS4 DualShock
- Xbox One S Wireless (other Xbox One controllers are not Bluetooth compatible)
- Other Bluetooth wireless controllers, when paired with mobile device
- A2io User Manual
- Free iOS/Android apps:
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 1 in|